Automation/IoT Solutions Specialist
he Automation/IoT Solution Specialist is to connect objects, develops innovative services that help users to receive, control and manage information. He/she also in charge of developing and managing a vast array of IoT devices, platforms, software, hardware and systems through a combination of data, technology and research.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyse customers use cases, identify customer requirements, and drive the development of automation / IoT components and build-up the ecosystem;
• Design an overall solution covering components from operators and partners; drive the development of automation, IoT solutions; develop solution presentations;
• Support to build automation / IoT ecosystem in technical aspect like open API, open source, industry standards, developer community, etc;
• Keep updated on latest automation / IoT trends;
• Design and implement automated systems for use in diverse manufacturing and production environments;
• Lead collaborative discussions between leadership and key stakeholders to determine automation capabilities and goals;
• Create detailed road maps to guide automation projects from conception to final implementation;
• Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades;
• Accountable for the IoT connectivity management platform solution design and build for our client's IoT connectivity service, including deigning components and interfaces to other aspects of the end to end solution for an IoT connectivity services;
• Ensuring the IoT technical solution is aligned with partner¡¯s product technology;
• Gathering and understand technical and functional requirements;
• Serve as subject matter expert;
• Create / develop design documents, training materials and other related subject materials.
Published : 1 Jul 2021 View Details
The person in this role is responsible in managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be responsible for Pre-Contract administration such as preparation of tender, cost estimation, site evaluation, obtaining quotation and management papers
• To actively involved in the Contract and Cost Management of the works packages
• To prepare and compile Tender and Contract Documents
• To coordinate, advise, check and verify all relevant documents for the Interim Payment Certificates (IPC), inclusive of documents from consultants and sub-contractors
• To highlight and refer to other subsidiaries within the group of companies on any commercial and contractual issues
• To develop, review and monitor the compliance of the tender and contracts policies and guidelines in line with the industry¡¯s best practices
• To liaise and coordinate with consultants and contractors on the project including handling project planning, budget & cost control, safety and quality system implementation
• Check, verify and evaluate all Variation Orders (VO) and Extension of Time (EOT) claims and to be responsible for site measurement, valuation of variations and re-measurement of works
• To check, collate, track, update, verify, populate and compile all spread sheets, tracking data and contractual key issues for management reports / information / updates of projects. Prepare Contract Cost Analysis and collection of cost database for future reference.
• To assist in ensuring all documentations (including supporting documents) are in order to achieve nil major Non-Compliant Report (NCR) in external and internal audit exercise
• To deliver and / or provide support and / or assist ad-hoc tasks or any new tasks an and when required
Published : 12 Aug 2020 View Details